Dish-washing Simulator 2014
The cleanest simulator yet.
What is it?
The theme I got was "Make me another simulator!" so I tried to make a simulator. A dish-washing simulator. That's what it is, the Dish-washing Simulator 2014.
What can I do?
Unfortunately not much. You can start/stop the water and move the bowl around :P
Why is it so awful?
Well, this is the first time I participate alone in a game jam, first "game" using Unity, I hadn't made a 3d model before and lastly I started working on it today. But it would probably be the same even if I had a week :P
What did I use?
Where can I find your other games?
- Marble texture licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://www.swtexture.com/2013/03/marble-textures-1.html)
- Fridge texture licensed under Public Domain Dedication (http://all-free-download.com/free-photos/fridge_texture_210129.html)
- Wood texture for non-commercial use (http://allroundnews.com/seamless-wood-textures-free-for-designers)
- Tiles texture free to use, both commercial and non-commercial (http://seamless-pixels.blogspot.gr/2012/01/wall-tiles-texture.html)
- Water sound loop licensed under the Attribution License, from freesound.org (author: templeofhades, http://freesound.org/people/templeofhades/sounds/233406)
- TTS voice generated via YAKiToMe! (https://www.yakitome.com/)
- Music: Droideka - Human Error, royalty/copyright free (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ36Toa-0aI | https://www.youtube.com/user/DoidekaDUB)